forum

God's great love sacrificed for the forgiveness of our sins

Author
estherkim
Date
2023-09-25 10:33
Views

God recorded the New Testament as the substance of the Old Testament as a shadow, and showed in advance the work of salvation that will be accomplished in the New Testament era through the records of the Old Testament as a shadow.
Looking through the history of the Old Testament, the only way to receive forgiveness for sin is for someone to take on that sin.
In the Old Testament era, God forgave the sins of the Israelites through the sacrifice of animals, and in the New Testament era, Christ Himself sacrificed Himself as a sin offering to forgive the sins of God's people.
All of us living on this earth are sinners who have committed the great sin of betraying God in heaven.
God came to this earth and sacrificed himself to forgive the sins of these heavenly sinners and give them the qualifications to return to the eternal kingdom of heaven.
2000 years ago, Jesus, who is God, came and became the sacrifice for feasts, and in this last Holy Age, the Holy Spirit and the bride, Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother came and became the sacrifice for the forgiveness of our sins.
Because our heavenly parents are God, they are perfect and without sin. They suffered and sacrificed only for our great sins. The members of the Church of God, who have realized the love and sacrifice of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, are grateful for this great grace and strive to live without shame as children of God.
And we do our best to keep the feasts of the New Covenant, which contain Elohim God's great grace of forgiveness of sins, and to spread them to the world.
1 John 1:9–10
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and he will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar.

Matthew 20:28
“[J] ust as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Total 13

• 2023-09-25 13:29

We must observe the new covenant feasts so that we can realize the sacrifice and love of God Elohim, who paid for our sins instead of us.

• 2023-09-27 09:33

We must let many people know the truth of the new covenant established by Father Ahnsahnghong through his sacrificial blood.

• 2023-09-27 12:23

We sincerely thank Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for giving us the great grace of atonement by taking upon us the sins of death. As a child who has received the precious love of God, I will become a gospel worker who does my best to spread God's love and the Passover of the New Covenant anytime and anywhere to help all mankind repent and return to God.

• 2023-09-27 13:11

I really thank for God's love, and I will never forget his sacrifice.

• 2023-09-27 12:58

Through the New Covenant Passover, we realize Love and sacrifice which is the heart of God. That’s why the Bible says that Knowing Truth is very important for our lives.

• 2023-09-27 13:29

We were all destined for death, but God has changed our destiny from death to eternal life. So, We should always give thanks and glory to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who has come down from heaven to change our destiny.

• 2023-09-27 13:37

God the father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to this earth to save us, sinners. Therefore, we must observe the Sabbath Day founded by God Elohim.

• 2023-09-27 13:39

Thanks to God for sacrificing to forgive the sins of these heavenly sinners and give us the eternal life.
                  I'll not forget God's sacrifice and love, and I will spread the gospel to the world.

• 2023-09-27 13:42

Thanks to Father and Mother for saving me with your sacrifice and love which can't be express just in words…You are Truly God Almighty the Creator of Heaven & Earth that has Set out To Rescue mankind from Everlasting Punishment! I will be humble from now on and live a life worthy of the glory of Heaven

• 2023-09-30 14:41

The true nature of the Old Testament Passover sheep is Jesus.
                      So the blood of the Passover sheep is the blood of Jesus.
                      Not only that, but Jesus became the reality of all the offerings.
                      Let us thank God the Father and God the Mother, who have sacrificed for our sake.

• 2023-10-05 05:29

We must always be thankful for the great grace of God who sacrificed himself even to the point of death for our salvation.

• 2023-10-09 14:41

Amen. God made us free from eternal death because of His sacrifice by shedding on the cross. Through His sacrifice and love, we came to receive the forgiveness of our sins and the opportunity to return to the heavenly country. Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother, we, who are living in the last age, are living in Zion, receiving abundant blessings. We must not forget our blessings are coming from our Heavenly Parents' love and sacrifice. Let's follow the teachings of God the Father and God the Mother so that we can repay God for Their great love and sacrifice.

• 2023-11-17 21:02

God open the way to eternal life for us through His sacrifice.
                            I will keep the regulations with thankful mind.

Total 168
                            NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                            Do you really think that God cannot come as a man? (1)
                            smile k | 2023.12.03 | Votes 2 | Views 10
                            smile k2023.12.03210
                            My people will know My Name (7)
                            Y.H. CHeon | 2023.11.28 | Votes 9 | Views 138
                            Y.H. CHeon2023.11.289138
                            The Church Where the Spirit and the Bride Say, “Come” (4)
                            Alice Perkins | 2023.11.28 | Votes 6 | Views 35
                            Alice Perkins2023.11.28635
                            The Spiritual Shelter where we must flee to (15)
                            Annie | 2023.11.22 | Votes 10 | Views 230
                            Annie2023.11.2210230
                            How to become The Children of Promise like Issac (4)
                            Y.H. Cheon | 2023.11.21 | Votes 9 | Views 99
                            Y.H. Cheon2023.11.21999
                            Judgment, Heaven or Hell [WMSCOG, God the Mother] (19)
                            Alice Perkins | 2023.11.18 | Votes 13 | Views 152
                            Alice Perkins2023.11.1813152
                            Eternal life is given ultimately from God the Mother. (23)
                            Y.H. Cheon | 2023.11.17 | Votes 12 | Views 180
                            Y.H. Cheon2023.11.1712180
                            The Bride who gives the water of life in this age (18)
                            Y.H. Cheon | 2023.11.14 | Votes 13 | Views 139
                            Y.H. Cheon2023.11.1413139
                            The Secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven and Christ [WMSCOG, God the Mother] (9)
                            Alice Perkins | 2023.11.13 | Votes 10 | Views 124
                            Alice Perkins2023.11.1310124
                            2nd coming Christ (21)
                            Annie | 2023.11.10 | Votes 15 | Views 232
                            Annie2023.11.1015232