forum

Mother's Word - What Must I do to Inherit Eternal Life?

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2023-12-26 14:30
Views

<Mother's Word - What Must I do to Inherit Eternal Life?>

...Even though everyone wishes for heaven where there is eternal life and only joy, no sorrow or pain,
They cannot go there because they do not know the truth that leads to heaven...

What must I do to gain eternal life?
If you keep the Passover, you will gain eternal life
since the Passover is love and God, who is the Tree of Life.

Just as God guides us with mercy and love,
let us become love and make every effort to save souls.

Let us spread the Passover that is the blessing of eternal life and show mercy.

If you take pity on each soul and cherish each soul with a warm heart of love like the Good Samaritan,
they will be moved and abundant fruit of the gospel will be born.

Let us complete the gospel of heaven with love and unity by giving thanks to Father
Who has saved us and made us workers of the gospel.

#WMSCOG #ChurchofGod #Ahnsahnghong #Godthemother #Heavenlymother #eternal #life #Passover #love #mercy #preach #gospel

Total 19

• 2023-12-26 14:50

Thank you so much for telling us in such detail how to obtain eternal life. This is a true message of truth that I have not heard anywhere else. In this age, we are walking the path to heaven given in the blessing of salvation through the teachings of eternal life in the precious love of God the Mother who came to this earth in the flesh. Heavenly mother!! Thank you very much for guiding with the words of truth.

• 2023-12-27 14:12

God is love. God loves his sinful children so much that he provides mercy, sacrifice, and love. If you keep the Passover, you will gain eternal heaven and eternal life. We will share the Passover love that God has given us with many people. We give infinite gratitude and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who saved us and guided us to eternal kingdom of heaven.

• 2023-12-28 07:25

When we follow God's words and obey them Elohim God gives us abundant blessings. God the Father and God the Mother are our Saviors and the origin of life. As Issac inherited Abraham's heir through his mother we will become God's heir through our Heavenly Mother.

• 2023-12-28 12:52

For a baby to be born, the mother sheds blood and suffers.
          It is possible for us to become children with eternal life because of Heavenly Mother's sacrifice.
          Through the sacrifice and love of our Heavenly Father and Mother, we have the eternal life we ​​had lost.
          God put the blood of His sacrifice in the New Covenant Passover.
          Everyone must keep the Passover.

• 2023-12-28 13:03

amen. Thank you for helping me realize Heavenly Mother, gain eternal life, and go to heaven. I will share this precious news with many people.

• 2023-12-28 13:35

Let's keep the New Covenant Passover, so that we can have eternal life and go to heaven.

• 2023-12-28 13:09

Passover is God's feast that contains the promise of eternal life. Only the Church of God celebrates the Passover!

• 2023-12-28 13:41

Jesus taught that keeping God’s commandments is important,
                  but love is more important than this.
                  He told us not to be like a priest and a Levite who saw a man
                  dying on the road after being robbed and just passed by,
                  but be like a Samaritan who had pity on him and showed mercy."

• 2023-12-28 13:24

God tells only God’s children how to go to heaven. The way to become God’s children is to keep the Passover.

• 2023-12-28 13:44

The wedding feast is finally held with the appearance of the bride, the wife of the lamb.
                      The lamb symbolizes Jesus Christ and at the same time means God the Father and as the Holy Trinity.
                      The bride explains 'Holy Holy Jerusalem from heaven,' Jerusalem is 'Our Mother,' and the Bible is paired.
                      Therefore, the bride of the wedding feast that appears in time is God the Mother.
                      Those who realize this metaphor and go to Father and God the Mother are the blessed
                      who are invited to the wedding feast.
                      The reason they are blessed is that they are entitled to enter heaven and receive eternal life.

• 2023-12-28 13:46

Just as living beings receive life through their mothers, the life of the soul can also be received through the spiritual mother. Passover contains a mother’s love and eternal life.

• 2023-12-28 13:54

Amen! Heaven's Mother is the way! She's the truth, She is the life.

• 2023-12-28 15:33

By obeying the words of Mother, who is eternal life, I will become a child who loves God with all my heart, loves my brothers and sisters, and spreads God’s love for all mankind!!

• 2023-12-28 13:42

To inherit eternal life, we must keep the Passover of the New Covenant. God the Mother gives us the water of life to give us salvation. Let's follow God the Mother and return to the kingdom of heaven.

• 2023-12-28 13:42

Amen. God sacrificed Himself to save us. Likewise, we also should give love of eternal life. Let's preach the love of Passover of the New Covenant to those who haven't kept it and is going to die.

• 2023-12-28 13:44

We need to remember two things to receive eternal life! The Passover and Heavenly Mother!

• 2023-12-28 13:46

We have heard of the voice of the Spirit and the Bride, and received the eternal life thru the New Covenant Passover.
                                    Now Let us shout aloud to our loving people," Come to WMSCOG and take the water of Life from Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.
                                    Let us share the kind of love God want us to practice and please our Heavenly Parents.

• 2024-01-02 12:50

Amen! God loves everyone. I am truly grateful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, for leading all the dying souls of the world into the midst of salvation with love for the Passover. I will also faithfully deliver the Passover in accordance with God's will. And I love you forever.

• 2024-02-16 01:23

God guides us to heaven with love. Without God's love, we would not have known eternal life or heaven. Let us receive the blessings of eternal life and go to heaven by observing the truth of the New Covenant and the Passover. I will spread the word of God's love!

Total 239
                                        NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                                        Creator's Day, Sabbath (3)
                                        jj | 2024.03.01 | Votes 4 | Views 15
                                        jj2024.03.01415
                                        The only way to be saved from disaster - the Passover of New Covenant (4)
                                        Olivia Lee | 2024.03.01 | Votes 6 | Views 15
                                        Olivia Lee2024.03.01615
                                        Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (1)
                                        Minenhle | 2024.03.01 | Votes 5 | Views 22
                                        Minenhle2024.03.01522
                                        Clean-up in Loerie Road (2)
                                        Minenhle | 2024.02.29 | Votes 8 | Views 31
                                        Minenhle2024.02.29831
                                        Heavenly family (9)
                                        Minenhle | 2024.02.28 | Votes 13 | Views 67
                                        Minenhle2024.02.281367
                                        physical life and soul (5)
                                        jj | 2024.02.28 | Votes 9 | Views 33
                                        jj2024.02.28933
                                        Find the answer at the Church of God. (3)
                                        jj | 2024.02.27 | Votes 7 | Views 39
                                        jj2024.02.27739
                                        Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (3)
                                        Minenhle | 2024.02.27 | Votes 8 | Views 45
                                        Minenhle2024.02.27845
                                        History of Abraham's family and mother (15)
                                        jj | 2024.02.26 | Votes 17 | Views 96
                                        jj2024.02.261796
                                        San Diego Rallies to Support Military Families with Monumental Food Drive (6)
                                        Minenhle | 2024.02.26 | Votes 12 | Views 81
                                        Minenhle2024.02.261281