forum

Do You Know the Secret of the Tree of Life?

Author
Mr.Flower
Date
2024-01-04 04:52
Views
God put Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden. God forbade them to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit so that the they came to die.  As a result the death came to all man.
Genesis 2:16-17
And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Is there no way for mankind to live forever? Where there is a problem, there is a solution.
Genesis  3:22-24
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil leads to death, but the tree of life gives eternal life. God said this after Adam and Eve sinned. Even if sinners eat the tree of life we can receive the eternal life.  In other words when we eat the tree of life we can live forever. Then, what is the tree of life? The reality of tree of life is the flesh and blood of Jesus.
John 6:53-54
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

How can we eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood to have eternal life? It is the New Covenant Passover.

Luke 22:15, 19-20
And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer.
And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

The Passover is the ceremony to eat Jesus' flesh and drink His blood. For our salvation Jesus established the New Covenant Passover. However, the Passover was ablished in A.D.325. That means no one can have eternal life. That' why the Bible prophecised Jesus would appear a second time to bring salvation. When He comes again what must he bring salvation with? It is the tree of life, that is, the Passover. Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover and opened the way to eternal life as the Bible propheciesd.
Total 11

• 2024-01-04 12:53

That’s right. The true nature of the tree of life is revealed through the Passover. This Passover is a very precious covenant promised through the flesh and blood of God who came in the flesh. This covenant was made known by Christ Ahnsahnghong, who returns once again in the flesh. Therefore, it is very clear that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God who came in the flesh.

• 2024-01-04 13:43

Who can made us known this mystery, except God? Christ Ahnsahnghong who let us know this truth is surely our God Almighty and our Savior. Let's believe in God Ahnsahnghong and keep the Passover of the New Covenant, the reality of the tree of life, so that you can be saved!

• 2024-01-27 13:52

Through the Passover wine amd bread, we can eat Jesus's flesh and drink Jesus's blood so that we can receive eternal life and then enter the kingdom of Heaven.

• 2024-02-01 13:44

Christ AhnSahngHong is truly our God who has authority to give us the reality of the Tree of life, the Passover.

• 2024-02-01 12:14

That's right
            Let's all keep the #NewCovenant #Passover truth and be blessed with eternal life and Let's go to Kingdom of Heaven together.

• 2024-02-01 13:47

We should eat the tree of life through the Passover of the new covenant to go to the kingdom of heaven!

• 2024-02-01 13:47

Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the forbidden tree of life. Christ Ahnsahnghong is God who opened the way to eternal life for us! Let us keep the Passover, the reality of the tree of life, and receive the blessing of eternal life!

• 2024-02-01 13:48

The tree of life in the Garden of Eden has the effect of eternal life. Also, even if you sin and have no choice but to die, you have the ability to live eternally if you eat the fruit of life. The reason God taught us the tree of life in the Garden of Eden was to let us know that even if we are destined to die someday, we can live by eating only the tree of life. And the reality of the tree of life today is the Passover of the new covenant. I am thankful to God the Father and God the Mother for granting me eternal life through the Passover.

• 2024-02-06 04:58

Just like the history of the Garden of Eden, we sinned in heaven by doing something that God told us not to do, and were cast out to this earth. But God loves us and has given us a way to live once again. The time on this earth is a period of preparation to return to heaven. Let us go to heaven together by accepting God and keeping the New Covenant Passover, which is the method of forgiveness and salvation granted by God.

• 2024-02-01 14:29

Do you want to receive eternal life? If you want to receive eternal life, you must know the secret of the tree of life.
                      Through the Bible, I hope that you will realize that the true fruit of the tree of life is the Passover, and that you will keep the New Covenant Passover and believe in God Elohim, who revealed the Passover, to gain eternal life.

• 2024-02-13 14:09

Amen! The reality of the Tree of Life is the Passover. Whoever want to receive and enter the Kingdom of Heaven, should keep the Passover.

Total 239
                        NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                        Creator's Day, Sabbath (3)
                        jj | 2024.03.01 | Votes 4 | Views 15
                        jj2024.03.01415
                        The only way to be saved from disaster - the Passover of New Covenant (4)
                        Olivia Lee | 2024.03.01 | Votes 6 | Views 14
                        Olivia Lee2024.03.01614
                        Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (1)
                        Minenhle | 2024.03.01 | Votes 5 | Views 22
                        Minenhle2024.03.01522
                        Clean-up in Loerie Road (2)
                        Minenhle | 2024.02.29 | Votes 8 | Views 31
                        Minenhle2024.02.29831
                        Heavenly family (9)
                        Minenhle | 2024.02.28 | Votes 13 | Views 67
                        Minenhle2024.02.281367
                        physical life and soul (5)
                        jj | 2024.02.28 | Votes 9 | Views 33
                        jj2024.02.28933
                        Find the answer at the Church of God. (3)
                        jj | 2024.02.27 | Votes 7 | Views 39
                        jj2024.02.27739
                        Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (3)
                        Minenhle | 2024.02.27 | Votes 8 | Views 45
                        Minenhle2024.02.27845
                        History of Abraham's family and mother (15)
                        jj | 2024.02.26 | Votes 17 | Views 96
                        jj2024.02.261796
                        San Diego Rallies to Support Military Families with Monumental Food Drive (6)
                        Minenhle | 2024.02.26 | Votes 12 | Views 80
                        Minenhle2024.02.261280