forum

The heaven we will return to!

Author
smile k
Date
2024-01-21 12:59
Views
Many people in the world wish to return to heaven, but they do not know how.
The Bible testifies that heaven, the hometown we will return to, is a place where there is no death, mourning, or pain.
Rev 21:1, 4 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away,                     and there was no longer any sea.                                                                                                                                                                   
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain,  for the old order of things has passed away.

So how can we, who have no choice but to die due to sin, return to heaven? In order to return to heaven where there is no death, we must receive forgiveness of sins and the blessing of eternal life.
In order to open the way for us to receive forgiveness of sins, Jesus came in the flesh and established the Passover of the New Covenant through His sacrifice on the cross. However, the New Covenant Passover was abolished in A.D 325.
Therefore, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the saviors in the age of the Holy Spirit, came in the flesh and restored the New Covenant Passover to reopen the way to heaven for us.
Since the heaven we will return to is a place where there is no death, only those who have been granted forgiveness of sins and eternal life by observing the New Covenant Passover permitted by Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother can return to heaven, the home of our souls.
Total 15

• 2024-01-21 14:52

God opened the way for the kingdom of heave by establishing the New Covenant Passover through God's blood. We must keep the New Covenent Passover to receive the forgiveness of sins and eternal life.

• 2024-01-25 13:05

Amen~!
      I really appreciate and thanks to Elohim God who lead to heaven to us through the Passover of the New Covenant. So, I hope that many people keep the Passover!

• 2024-01-25 13:11

Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother reopened the way to heaven our home where there is no more death or pain through the New Covenant Passover. How thankful and greatful it is!! I will diligently deliever this good news of salvation as many as I can.

• 2024-01-25 13:11

We are sinners who committed sins and were cast out from heaven. So, in order to return to heaven, we must receive forgiveness of our sins. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to this earth to grant us the blessing of forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the Passover of the New Covenant. Only those who have received eternal life by observing the New Covenant Passover can return to the kingdom of heaven, where there is no death.

• 2024-01-25 13:12

All of humanity is were angels in heaven.
            The angels in heaven disobeyed the word of God and became sinners leading to death. That is why sinful souls are wearing the clothes of death (clothes of the flesh) in this prison land (Biblical name: City of Refuge).
            The new covenant is the answer to life. AhnSahnghong, who restored the Passover of the new covenant so that we can return to heaven which is the home(Hebrews 11:15-16) is a true God.

• 2024-01-25 13:29

We offer eternal gratitude and praise to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, who came to this earth to save sinners, put on flesh, took upon us all our sins, and granted forgiveness of sins and eternal life through the Passover of the New Covenant. I will devote myself to the gospel toward eternal heaven, live a life of complete repentance, and give joy to God.

• 2024-01-25 13:21

Even though life on this earth is difficult and painful, we are so happy that we have a heaven to return to.
                I live today with the hope of heaven through the grace of Heavenly Father and Mother.

• 2024-01-25 13:32

Heaven, our original home, is a place without pain and death. Everyone wants to go to heaven. The way to heaven is to keep the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-01-25 13:49

.Even in this day and age, the Passover will free us from sin and
                    will also be the truth that leads us to eternal heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:50

Amen! Our Spiritual Hometown above is such a beautiful place that no one on earth could ever imagine nor describe. Let's all cheer up and ecourage one another not to lose Hope to get there!
                      We will definitely go there and be happy forever with our Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Let us deligently preach the Passover of the Newcovenant and lead many to salvation.

• 2024-01-25 13:50

Unlike this earth, heaven is a very beautiful and happy place. In order to go to heaven, you must prepare in advance on this earth. You must believe in God the Father and God the Mother and keep the Passover.

• 2024-01-25 13:54

Christ Ahnsahnghong brought the Passover of the New Covenant, the Tree of Life, which only God can give us. We believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong who gives us eternal life by destroying death through the Passover of the New Covenant. Let's keep the New Covenant Passover, so that we can have eternal life and go to heaven.

• 2024-02-01 02:03

Only by keeping the Passover can you become a child of God who inherits God's flesh and blood. When you do that, you can become an eternal being who will never die again and enter heaven where there is no death.

• 2024-02-01 13:45

If you observe the Passover, you can get eternal life and go to heaven.

• 2024-02-05 05:53

If it had not been for God's teachings, I would not have known that I was an angel living in heaven and that I committed a sin there and was cast out to this earth. Without knowing anything, he would have lived for a while and then died. However, because God loves us, He has told us all the secrets to returning to heaven. I will go to heaven by keeping the New Covenant Passover, which is the way to return to heaven that Father God and Mother God taught me!

Total 239
                                NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                                Creator's Day, Sabbath (3)
                                jj | 2024.03.01 | Votes 4 | Views 15
                                jj2024.03.01415
                                The only way to be saved from disaster - the Passover of New Covenant (4)
                                Olivia Lee | 2024.03.01 | Votes 6 | Views 14
                                Olivia Lee2024.03.01614
                                Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (1)
                                Minenhle | 2024.03.01 | Votes 5 | Views 22
                                Minenhle2024.03.01522
                                Clean-up in Loerie Road (2)
                                Minenhle | 2024.02.29 | Votes 8 | Views 31
                                Minenhle2024.02.29831
                                Heavenly family (9)
                                Minenhle | 2024.02.28 | Votes 13 | Views 67
                                Minenhle2024.02.281367
                                physical life and soul (5)
                                jj | 2024.02.28 | Votes 9 | Views 33
                                jj2024.02.28933
                                Find the answer at the Church of God. (3)
                                jj | 2024.02.27 | Votes 7 | Views 39
                                jj2024.02.27739
                                Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (3)
                                Minenhle | 2024.02.27 | Votes 8 | Views 45
                                Minenhle2024.02.27845
                                History of Abraham's family and mother (15)
                                jj | 2024.02.26 | Votes 17 | Views 96
                                jj2024.02.261796
                                San Diego Rallies to Support Military Families with Monumental Food Drive (6)
                                Minenhle | 2024.02.26 | Votes 12 | Views 80
                                Minenhle2024.02.261280