forum

TRAVELLER AND WANDERER l WMSCOG, GOD THE MOTHER

Author
Jane Kim
Date
2024-01-22 16:26
Views
A Traveller : the one who has a PREDETERMINED DESTINATION like a homeland to return to.
A Wanderer: the one who is drifting aimlessly WITHOUT having a DESTINATION.

1) LIfe on earth is a MOMENT.(1Pe 1: 24)
The Bible testifies that the children of God are spiritual TRAVELLERS on the earth and we have a PLACE TO RETURN in heaven.(Heb 11:13)

2) When you are travelling, do you get upset if the hotel you stay has a wallpaper that you don't like? NO!
Since you will return home in 2 or 3days, you DON'T CARE about it at all.
We should be able to reconsider our lives on earth with THIS PERSPECTIVE and ATTITUDE.

3) There are numerous wanderers whose souls are drifting aimlessly.
W must diligenltly inform them about the kingdom of heaven!
We must tell those wanderers, "We were not born into this world just to wander around.
but We are travellers on this earth and soon, we will return to our eternal heavenly home."

4) Let us deliever the truth of the Passover of the New Covenant which is the way to go to heaven,
and the truth of Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, The Spirit and the Birde
so that countless wanderers may realise the truth and come to Heavenly Home.

Rev 22: 17
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” ... and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the WATER of LIFE.

Total 21

• 2024-01-23 14:53

amen. A life aimed at heaven is so happy. Since I am in the new covenant, I am happy every day thinking about going to heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:06

Before I lived the life of a wanderer, but now I have left the life of a wanderer and am living the life of a traveler.
      Everything is the grace of God the Father and God the Mother.
      Our heavenly parents have come to this earth and are guiding us and informing us of our hometown.
      Thanks to Father and Mother for giving me eternal joy within me.

• 2024-01-25 03:17

amen. We must not forget the purpose and reason for living on this earth and work hard to return to heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:09

Amen!
          We should go back to the Kingdom of Heaven again. And, We must remember the existence of the Heaven. So, I will preach to many people can go back to the Kingdom also. I appreciate to Elohim God who allowed to realize the existence of Eternal Heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:13

Yes, we all who are living on the earth are traveller, not wanderer. But we lost our memories about heaven and that's why we were wandering in this world aimlessly. And we didn't realize this truth and have lived our life focused on this meaningless things that will all gone in a moment. However, Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother made us realize this truth and planted the hope for heaven in our mind as traveller. So I will do my best to deliever Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother's salvation and the New Covenant Passover to the whole world!

• 2024-01-25 13:12

The reason Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to this earth in the flesh is to lead us to heaven. Let us become children who follow the teachings of God Elohim to the end with a clear purpose for heaven and return to heaven together.

• 2024-01-25 13:13

There will be a big difference between a journey that has a ‘plan’ and ‘destination’ and a journey that does not. From a spiritual perspective, all the principles practiced on this earth seem to be intended to show us that we must return to heaven. There are many people around us who live like ‘wanderers’ without knowing heaven. In this era, let us spread the new covenant, which is the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Because keep the new covenant is the only way for the ‘wanderers’ who are living aimlessly on this earth to return to heaven where they originally came from.

• 2024-01-25 13:24

Thank you for making me realize that life in this country is that of a foreigner and traveler. We give thanks and glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for granting us eternal heaven. I will keep the New Covenant Passover, which is the road to heaven, until the end, and I will evangelize to many people.

• 2024-01-25 13:30

The Bible testifies that our hometown is not this earth but heaven. Life in heaven is eternal. The way to return to heaven is to keep the New Covenant Passover.

• 2024-01-25 13:38

Jesus taught the difference between those who live as travelers and those who live as wanderers through the parable of the rich man and Lazarus that life on this earth is not the end. Although Lazarus was poor on this earth, he lived as a traveler hoping for heaven and eventually found happiness.
                      On the other hand, the rich man lived a luxurious life, but was unable to prepare for heaven and ended up living as a wanderer suffering in hell.
                      Church of God members preaching the new covenant, the road to heaven
                      The words of our ancestors of faith given to mankind by Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.
                      Like Abraham and Moses who said, “We are strangers and strangers in this land.”
                      Through this record in the Bible, God enlightened all mankind. The true home they must return to is heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:38

We live in this earth as traveler because God makes us God's children. So we can realize our hometown in heaven. We must return to the kingdom of heaven. Let's follow God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and keep the Passover of the New Covenant.

• 2024-01-25 13:40

Let us deliver the way to our true home, the Passover. Also, our life on the earth is just the shadow of eternal life in kingdom of Heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:40

Our hometown is kingdom of Heaven. We must go back to our spiritual hometown some day. So, we don't have to be obsessed with earthly things. It's because we don't live in this earth forever. Let's look at eternal things.

• 2024-01-25 13:48

Anyone who was born in this world would question at least once where they came from,
                              where they went, what they were living on this land, and what they were born on this land to do.
                              The home of our soul is heaven.

• 2024-01-25 13:48

This earth is not a place where we will live forever; we are aliens and strangers on this earth. Our forefathers of faith also admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own.
                                Our home is the eternal kingdom of heaven. Let us always set our minds on our heavenly home. Those who do not think of their hometown cannot go there. Only those who are always longing and yearning for their hometown can go back there.
                                Let's keep the New Covenant Passover, so that we can receive the forgiveness of sins and go to heaven. Thanks to Elohime God (God the Father and God the Mother) for Granting us the Forgiveness of Sins and salvation.

• 2024-01-25 13:49

Amen! Since Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have let us know that we are spiritual sinners and we are here on earth to repent from our sins and retrurn to Heavenly Hometown, I'm no longer wanderer. I give eternal thanks to Elohim God for giving me a spiritual wisdom and insight to live in this hopeless Age on the Earth!

• 2024-01-25 13:49

How meaningless our lives would be if we did not have heaven. But since heaven is within us, we must prepare to go to heaven on this earth. The way to go to heaven is to believe in and follow God the Father and God the Mother.

• 2024-01-25 14:03

Amen! God the Father and God the Mother, thank you for allowing me to return to heaven from this earth.

• 2024-01-31 14:42

We have to go back to our hometown

• 2024-02-05 05:44

It is said that people adapt quickly to their environment. It seems that because of these characteristics, there are times when people forget their roots. A person's life is only temporary, and the life of the soul is eternal, so we must consider the life of the soul as important. However, because we are not aware of this situation, we mistakenly believe that life on this earth is everything and invest a lot of time in things that will soon disappear, leading to unfortunate situations. We must prepare on this earth for the life of the soul according to God's teachings, receive the water of life given by Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, and go to heaven!

• 2024-02-19 12:18

I didn't know where I came from and where I was going until I met my Heavenly Mother. But now I know where my hometown is.
                                            Thank you to my Father and Mother.

Total 239
                                            NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                                            Creator's Day, Sabbath (3)
                                            jj | 2024.03.01 | Votes 4 | Views 15
                                            jj2024.03.01415
                                            The only way to be saved from disaster - the Passover of New Covenant (4)
                                            Olivia Lee | 2024.03.01 | Votes 6 | Views 14
                                            Olivia Lee2024.03.01614
                                            Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (1)
                                            Minenhle | 2024.03.01 | Votes 5 | Views 22
                                            Minenhle2024.03.01522
                                            Clean-up in Loerie Road (2)
                                            Minenhle | 2024.02.29 | Votes 8 | Views 31
                                            Minenhle2024.02.29831
                                            Heavenly family (9)
                                            Minenhle | 2024.02.28 | Votes 13 | Views 67
                                            Minenhle2024.02.281367
                                            physical life and soul (5)
                                            jj | 2024.02.28 | Votes 9 | Views 33
                                            jj2024.02.28933
                                            Find the answer at the Church of God. (3)
                                            jj | 2024.02.27 | Votes 7 | Views 39
                                            jj2024.02.27739
                                            Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (3)
                                            Minenhle | 2024.02.27 | Votes 8 | Views 45
                                            Minenhle2024.02.27845
                                            History of Abraham's family and mother (15)
                                            jj | 2024.02.26 | Votes 17 | Views 96
                                            jj2024.02.261796
                                            San Diego Rallies to Support Military Families with Monumental Food Drive (6)
                                            Minenhle | 2024.02.26 | Votes 12 | Views 80
                                            Minenhle2024.02.261280