forum

Heavenly Family and Earthly Family

Author
Olivia Lee
Date
2024-03-31 14:23
Views
The Earthly Family is a Copy of the Heavenly One
Today many Christians believe that there is only God the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven. However, through God’s creation, the Bible enlightens us about the fact that there exists a Mother in Heaven as well. The earthly systems are a copy and shadow of the Heavenly systems, this includes the family systems. Today let us study more about the heavenly family and the earthly family.
Hebrews 8:5 They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

When Moses was commanded by God to build the earthly tabernacle, the Heavenly one was shown to him. This shows that for us to understand about the Heavenly things, God shows us the earthly things which serve as a copy and shadow of the Heavenly ones.

In the earthly family, there are a father, a mother, and children. How about the Heavenly family system then? Since it serves as the reality of the earthly family, then it means that there should be a Heavenly Father, Heavenly Mother, and Heavenly children.

Heavenly Family Members
First, let us start with the father who is the representative of the family.
Matthew 6: 9 “This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name…”

According to Jesus’ teaching, God who is in Heaven is our Father. So far, we have understood that there exists a Father in Heaven. Let us take some time to understand what the term Father means. No man in this world can be called a ‘father’ if he does not have children. That is why on earth, people refer to a man with a child as ‘father’. Then are there spiritual children in the Heavenly family system as well?
1 Corinthians 6: 17-18 Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters says the Lord Almighty.”

God said, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters”, this implies that there exist Heavenly children who call God their Father. Just as there are children in the earthly family, it is the same in the Heavenly family as well.

Since the Bible teaches us about Heavenly children, then it should also teach about their Heavenly Mother because children cannot be born if there isn’t a mother. Does the Bible testify about the Mother of our spirits?
Galatians 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

The Bible explains that in Heaven there lives a free woman (Galatians 4:31) and this woman is our Mother. Our here refers to God’s children who will be saved. The children who believe in Mother will receive God’s blessing of eternal life. Children on Earth have their mothers, it is the same in Heaven. Through this, we can understand that, if a person rejects God the Mother, they cannot be the children of promise whom God will save. That is why we must become the children of both God the Father and God the Mother.

Total 9

• 2024-04-01 14:26

Amen! The Bible proves the existence of Mother God.

• 2024-04-01 12:01

Amen~ We must believe not only in God the Father but also in God the Mother, as the Bible testifies, in order to inherit the eternal life that God has promised.

• 2024-04-04 12:25

God showed us the Heavenly family system through the earthly family system which is a copy and shadow of Heaven. Just as there are father, mother, and children in the earthly family, there are Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who give us life in the Heavenly family.

• 2024-04-04 13:15

We have God the Father and God the Mother. That is a complete family.

• 2024-04-04 13:22

Just as there is a physical mother in the earthly family, there is a heavenly mother in the heavenly family. we must believe in heavenly mother to receive eternal life.

• 2024-04-04 13:38

Just as children receive life through their father and mother on this earth, the children of the heavenly family also gain eternal life through their heavenly father and heavenly mother. The only church that believes in God the Father and God the Mother as testified in the Bible is the Church of God.

• 2024-04-04 13:38

I'm so proud of a child of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. I have a parents not a parent. I'm so happy to be in a perfect family.

• 2024-04-04 13:40

The word ‘father’ presupposes children.
                  So, can a child be born by a father alone? That can't be possible.
                  A father and mother must be together for a child to be born.
                  The same holds true for the spiritual family system.
                  The spiritual family system includes God the Father, God the Mother, and spiritual children.
                  I hope that everyone will confirm through the Bible that there is not only God the Father but also God the Mother, and receive the blessing of becoming spiritual children.

• 2024-04-05 07:38

That's right
                    The Bible tells us that #GodtheFather and #GodtheMother exist
                    Let's all believe in #GodtheFather and #GodtheMother according to the Bible and go together with the blessing of eternal life!

Total 290
                    NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                    ASEZ WAO Volunteers to Distribute Care Packages to Frontline Workers in Castries (4)
                    Minenhle | 2024.04.10 | Votes 9 | Views 28
                    Minenhle2024.04.10928
                    Resurrection and the spiritual body (7)
                    jj | 2024.04.08 | Votes 12 | Views 155
                    jj2024.04.0812155
                    Is the Cross an Idol? (6)
                    Olivia Lee | 2024.04.07 | Votes 13 | Views 54
                    Olivia Lee2024.04.071354
                    What is the real resurrection we want? (16)
                    Olivia Lee | 2024.04.06 | Votes 17 | Views 105
                    Olivia Lee2024.04.0617105
                    God the Mother who gives water to life (3)
                    Olivia Lee | 2024.04.05 | Votes 11 | Views 385
                    Olivia Lee2024.04.0511385
                    Only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven (10)
                    Minenhle | 2024.04.05 | Votes 14 | Views 87
                    Minenhle2024.04.051487
                    He who stands firm to the end will be saved (3)
                    Minenhle | 2024.04.04 | Votes 11 | Views 60
                    Minenhle2024.04.041160
                    God the Mother Revealed in the Creation (2)
                    Olivia Lee | 2024.04.04 | Votes 10 | Views 58
                    Olivia Lee2024.04.041058
                    Veil Regulation (2)
                    Minenhle | 2024.04.03 | Votes 10 | Views 46
                    Minenhle2024.04.031046
                    Abraham's family and God the Mother (10)
                    Olivia Lee | 2024.04.01 | Votes 15 | Views 101
                    Olivia Lee2024.04.0115101