forum

My people will know My Name

Author
Y.H. CHeon
Date
2023-11-28 13:21
Views

If you believe in God and hope for heaven, you must know the name of God in this age.

God allowed His Name to God's people of each age. (Matthew 28:19)

In the age of God the Father, the Name of Savior was Jehovah.

In the age of God the Son, the Name of Savior was Jesus Christ.

As we know well, we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit.

And then, What is the Name of Savior in the age of the Holy Spirit?

[John 5:39]

"you diligently study the Scriptures because you think by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures (the Bible) that testify about me (God)."

The Bible foretold that there is the Name of Savior that will be used in the age of the Holy Spirit.

[Revelation 3:12]

"Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God.... and I will also write on him my new name."

In this verse, a word 'my' means Jesus Christ. because the book of Revelation is the revelation of Jesus Christ. (Rev 1:1)

The New Name of Jesus Christ is the Name of Savior that will be used in the age of the Holy Spirit.

In order to understand about the New Name of Jesus, you have to study diligently the prophecy of the Bible.

we must know the Name of Savior in this age. because Heaven's gate will open to God's People who know the Name of Savior.

As was written in the Bible,

[Isaiah 52:6]

"Therefore, My people will know My name."

Let's study one by one about God the Holy Spirit who has come with the New Name of Jesus.

Total 17

• 2023-11-29 11:32

The name of the savior in the Holy Spirit era can only be known through the Bible.
    Let's be sure to receive the salvation of the Holy Spirit through the Bible.

• 2023-11-29 12:10

Knowing the Name of Savior is very important thing. Because only those who know the name of Savior, can enter the Kingdom of Heaven. For Example, If you are a citizen of a country, wouldn't you know the name of that country's king or president? Heaven's Kingdom is the same. unless you know the name of God the Savior, you never get an opportunity for entering Heaven. through the Bible, we must realize the name of God the Holy Spirit.

• 2023-11-29 12:59

The Bible is a book that testifies of a Savior.
        The Bible also testifies that the Savior in the time of the Father is Jehovah God, the Savior in the time of the Son is Jesus, and the Savior in the time of the Holy Spirit is God the New Name.
        Ahnsahnghong is the one who came as a savior in the age of the Holy Spirit according to the prophecy of the Bible.
        God the Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are the saviors of the Holy Spirit Age that the Bible testifies to.

• 2023-11-29 13:11

How can we realize the name of the Holy Spirit? Those who want to know the name of savior in the age of the Holy Spirit have to study the Bible carefully. It is because the Bible is the book through which we can realize savior, as it was written in the book of John 5:39.
          Just as the Bible prophesied Jesus to appear 2,000 years ago, so we can realize 2nd coming Christ in these last day through studying the Bible. Let us study the Bible diligently so that we can be children of God who know the name of true God in this age. If you come to WMSCOG, you will be able to realize name of God in this age of the Holy Spirit!

• 2023-11-29 13:12

In order to receive salvation, we must know the name of God the Holy Spirit in this age
            and we can find out the Name, only through the 66 books of the Bible.

• 2023-11-29 13:13

The name of God is the heaven's key! In this age, we should know the name of Holy Spirit. The way to know is only through the bible! The bible told us that there is the new name of Jesus. If you study the bible, you can find that the new name is Christ Ahnsahnghong. There are so many proof and prophecies

• 2023-12-01 12:20

In the age of the Father, the name of the Savior was Jehovah according to the Old Testament prophets .
                And as understood from studying the Trinity, God the Father and God the Son are the same God.
                That is why, in the age of the Son, the name of the Savior was Jesus And just as God the Father and God the Son are the same one God, God the Holy Spirit is also the same God.
                Now in the age of the Holy Spirit, there is a new name of the Savior: Jesus’ new name.

• 2023-12-04 12:44

We should understand God's redemption works to be saved. God have divided 6000years into 3 times and give us different name of savior in each age. It means we should know the name of savior in the age of Holy Spirit, for we have lived in the age of Holy Spirit not the age of God the Father nor the age of Son of God. But, even we'v lived in the age of Holy Spirit, most chirstian believe in God the Father, Jehovah and God the Son, Jesus. That is they still live in the age of Father or Son. Savlation will be given by God's will not by our thoughts.

• 2023-12-06 09:15

Amen! all testimonies of the Bible mention about God who has come to save mankind. In this age, God the Holy Spirit must come with the New Name of Jesus according to the prophecy. this means that the name of God the Holy Spirit is not Jehovah nor Jesus. we have to seek the One who has fulfilled all prophecies of the Bible. the One who has restored truth of eternal life, the feasts of the New Covenant, is Christ Ahnsahnghong. so members of WMSCOG believe in Father Ahnsahnghong as God the Holy Spirit who has come with the New Name of Jesus.

• 2023-12-06 12:37

The reason we believe in God is to be saved. In the Bible, Isaiah said that my people will know my name, so in order for us to be saved, we must know the name of the savior of that age correctly. The name of the savior in the Holy Spirit age is Christ Ahn Sang hong. Let us believe in Christ Ahn Sang hong and become us who enter the kingdom of heaven together.

• 2023-12-06 13:03

The name of the savior of the Father's era is Jehovah, the name of the savior of the Son's era is Jesus, and the name of the savior of the Holy Spirit is Jesus' new name.
                        Let's find out Jesus' new name through the Bible.

• 2023-12-06 13:05

God let us know the God's name in each age. It was Father Jehovah in the age of Father and it was Jesus in the age of Son. And now? It is God Ahnsahnghong in this age. In the age of Son, God's people know the God's name through the bible. Likewise, we have to find out the name of God in this age through the bible. That is God Ahnsahnghong.

• 2023-12-06 13:08

Jesus came to the earth once again in order to give us salvation with his teachings in the last day. Jesus came with the new name of Jesus. All people in the world need to find out this New name of Jesus to be saved in this age.

• 2023-12-06 13:08

The Bible is a book that testifies of a Savior.
                            Jesus came to earth according to the Bible's prophecies.
                            He also fulfilled all the prophecies.
                            Similarly, today, Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Jesus who came to this earth according to the prophecies of the Bible.
                            Ahnsahnghong has fulfilled all the prophecies of the Bible.
                            Therefore, we must believe in Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother to become God's children and go to heaven.

• 2023-12-06 13:10

Receiving God means believing in His name. In this age, we must receive the Christ who has come in the new name.

• 2023-12-07 02:56

In order to be saved, we must understand the plan of salvation provided by the Savior. God divides the 6,000-year period of salvation into three eras and grants salvation under a different name in each era. Salvation was granted in the name of Jehovah in the age of the Father, and in the name of Jesus in the age of the Son. In the age of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, who came to this earth according to the prophecies of the Bible, grant salvation. Please come to the World Mission Society Church of God established by Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother and receive the blessing of eternal salvation.

• 2024-01-03 04:41

Amen. Before becoming a member of WMSCOG, I had no idea about the importance of the name of God. I only called for Jesus Christ. But, in Zion, I've learned that we should call the name of the Holy Spirit in the age of the Holy Spirit where we are living. The name that we must call in this age is Christ Ahnsahnghong. I am so proud of becoming one of the people of God who knows God's name.

Total 239
                                  NumberTitleAuthorDateVotesViews
                                  Creator's Day, Sabbath (3)
                                  jj | 2024.03.01 | Votes 4 | Views 16
                                  jj2024.03.01416
                                  The only way to be saved from disaster - the Passover of New Covenant (4)
                                  Olivia Lee | 2024.03.01 | Votes 6 | Views 15
                                  Olivia Lee2024.03.01615
                                  Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (1)
                                  Minenhle | 2024.03.01 | Votes 5 | Views 22
                                  Minenhle2024.03.01522
                                  Clean-up in Loerie Road (2)
                                  Minenhle | 2024.02.29 | Votes 8 | Views 31
                                  Minenhle2024.02.29831
                                  Heavenly family (9)
                                  Minenhle | 2024.02.28 | Votes 13 | Views 67
                                  Minenhle2024.02.281367
                                  physical life and soul (5)
                                  jj | 2024.02.28 | Votes 9 | Views 33
                                  jj2024.02.28933
                                  Find the answer at the Church of God. (3)
                                  jj | 2024.02.27 | Votes 7 | Views 39
                                  jj2024.02.27739
                                  Food drive aims to feed military families struggling with food insecurity (3)
                                  Minenhle | 2024.02.27 | Votes 8 | Views 45
                                  Minenhle2024.02.27845
                                  History of Abraham's family and mother (15)
                                  jj | 2024.02.26 | Votes 17 | Views 96
                                  jj2024.02.261796
                                  San Diego Rallies to Support Military Families with Monumental Food Drive (6)
                                  Minenhle | 2024.02.26 | Votes 12 | Views 81
                                  Minenhle2024.02.261281